Electrical Safety Services For the Phoenix Metro Area
It’s easy to tune out your electrical system as long as you have your basics covered. For many people, as long as the lights turn on, the outlets work and there are no obvious problems, their electrical system is safely out of mind. However, there are many reasons you may want to look into upgrades, with the main one being your household’s electrical safety.
An electrician at Minuteman can help you inspect and upgrade the electrical system of your home in the Phoenix Metro area to ensure your complete safety and improve your convenience.
Our Professional Electrical Safety Services
Check out what we can do for you:
- Electrical Code Inspections & Upgrades - Our electricians are familiar with the National Electric Code (NEC) and can evaluate whether your home’s system is up to date. If we find anything that hasn’t been installed or repaired up to code or something that has become outdated, we’ll go over solutions with you.
- Smoke & CO (Carbon Monoxide) Detectors - Most smoke detectors have an 8 to 10-year lifespan, and CO alarms can last as little as five years. They should be tested regularly, and batteries replaced yearly in some models. Some will “chirp” as they near the end of their lives. We can replace any failing units.
- GFCI (Ground-Fault Circuit Interrupter) Outlets - GFCI outlets are required in certain areas of the home, such as kitchens and bathrooms, and we can also install them anywhere there are extra safety concerns.
Call Us--We’re Fast and Professional!
From Tempe to Gilbert to Phoenix to the surrounding areas, Minuteman Home Services is proud to offer high quality services. We have been trusted in the community since 1980 to do what’s best for our customers in many ways:
- Responsive and fast service--We answer our phones.
- We have full licensing and insurance.
- We provide each of our customers with a Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee, Performance Guarantee and a 100% Satisfaction Warrantee.