Electrical Panel Installation near Mesa AZ
A lot of electrical frustrations you may be dealing with around your home can originate from an outdated electrical panel. That isn’t the only disadvantage of an outdated panel. It can also pose a major safety risk to your household, as the chance of an electrical fire increases. If you still have a fuse box in your home, it is even more hazardous.
Stay safe and improve your home’s convenience with a professional electrical panel upgrade from Minuteman.
Is it Time For You to Upgrade?
If any of these situations apply, it’s a good idea to look into an upgrade:
- Your home still has a fuse box.
- Your electrical panel is more than 20-30 years old.
- Your electrical panel feels warm to the touch.
- There is a burning smell coming from your panel.
- Your breakers trip frequently.
- Your appliances aren’t running at full capacity.
- Your lights dim or flicker frequently.
- You’re planning on upgrading or adding more appliances.
- You need more outlets and are relying on power strips.
- You see the brand name “Zinsco” or “Federal Pacific Electric” on the panel--These brands are defunct and very unsafe.
An old electrical panel is a hazard. Old systems simply aren’t designed to keep up with the demands of modern-day appliances.
Get an Expert Electrician One the Line
Need service now or would like to set up an appointment for an electrical panel installation? Call us at 602-279-0942.
Minuteman Home Services has provided professional service to Sun City, Peoria, Apache Junction, Phoenix and the surrounding areas since 1980. We dedicate ourselves to making sure our customers receive:
- Fast Service and Full Availability - We respond around the clock, every day of the week--even on holidays. We also have same-day service available for emergencies.
- A Trustworthy Electrician - We need you to feel safe with our team, so our electricians are all background checked, drug tested and receive ongoing training.
- 100% Satisfaction - Through our guarantees and warranties, we make sure you get what you want out of our service.