To qualify for employment,
we are looking for:
· Customer care and service-minded people. The customer's needs always come first.
· Honesty – polite positive attitude individuals. Your attitude determines your income.
· Clean in appearance – You are representing our company and yourself to the home owner and the business owner.
· Dependable – We are putting our trust in you to perform up to your abilities and our standards.
· Willingness to follow company guidelines and learn programs.
· Trainable - Depending upon your background and past experiences we expect you to accept ongoing training in you field of work.
· Legible writing, spelling and basic math.
· Effective verbal communication skills.
Complete a screening process which includes:
· Participate in E-Verify.
· Criminal background check looking at all activity for the past 10 years.
· An acceptable 5-year motor vehicle record. (Provide a copy at the time of your interview)
· Drug testing. We maintain a drug-free environment and require random drug testing.
· Previous Verifiable Employment Review.
· Provide copies of your Social Security card, driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
At the time of your interview you will be asked to take a drug test and submit to a
criminal background at your expenses.
If employed we will reimburse you for the expense.
· Steady employment.
· Incentive pay based up your performance and experience.
· Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly performances, bonuses and spiffs.
· Ongoing company training and education.
· Clean work environment.
· Simple IRS program – company matching.
· Company sponsored health and dental insurance.
· Vacation pay. Up to two weeks per year.
· Six Paid Holidays.
Service Technicians and senior field employees are eligible for:
· Company uniforms
· Tool program for new hires
· Company truck and tools
· Company Phone for business use