To qualify for employment, we are looking for:
- Customer care and service-minded people. The customer's needs always come first.
- Honesty – polite positive attitude individuals. Your attitude determines your income.
- Clean in appearance – You are representing our company and yourself to the home owner and the business owner.
- Dependable – We are putting our trust in you to perform up to your abilities and our standards.
- Willingness to follow company guidelines and learn programs.
- Trainable - Depending upon your background and past experiences we expect you to accept ongoing training in you field of work.
- Legible writing, spelling and basic math.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
Complete a screening process which includes:
- Participate in E-Verify.
- Criminal background check looking at all activity for the past 10 years.
- An acceptable 5-year motor vehicle record. (Provide a copy at the time of your interview)
- Drug testing. We maintain a drug-free environment and require random drug testing.
- Previous Verifiable Employment Review.
- Provide copies of your Social Security card, driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
At the time of your interview you will be asked to take a drug test and submit to a criminal background at your expenses. If employed we will reimburse you for the expense.
- Steady employment.
- Incentive pay based up your performance and experience.
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly performances, bonuses and spiffs.
- Ongoing company training and education.
- Clean work environment.
- Simple IRS program – company matching.
- Company sponsored health and dental insurance.
- Vacation pay. Up to two weeks per year.
- Six Paid Holidays.
Service Technicians and senior field employees are eligible for:
- Company uniforms
- Tool program for new hires
- Company truck and tools
- Company Phone for business use